Order & Payment
How to order?
1. You tell us the model and quantity you want by online inquiry, e-mail or telephone.
2. We will calculate the total cost for you and send you a proforma invoice with our bank account information.
3. You arrange the payment according to the proforma invoice.
4. We will start your order after payment confirmed.
5. We will arrange the delivery after the goods are completed.
I want to purchase directly from a manufacturer? Are you a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer located in Foshan city, Guangdong province, only 3 hours’ drive from Hongkong, 2 hours’ drive from Shenzhen city and one hour’s drive from Guangzhou city, the capital of Guangdong province.
Does SinoStar accept OEM orders?
Yes. We are well experienced in OEM service. We have a laser marker to mark the customer’s information (logo, company name ect) on the products. You can send us your brand design if you prefer.
How to pay?
2. For bulk order, we accept Telegraphic Transfer (T/T). Usually we perfer 30% of total amount as deposit, and balance payment should be paid before shipment, please send us the copy of remittance slip once the payment is done, so we can check with our bank and confirm to you once the payment arrive SinoStar account.
3. For order above USD 50,000, we can also accept L/C at sight.
Do you accept credit card?
We only accept credit card for certain old customers. We suggest you arrange payment via methods mentioned above.
How do you ship your order?
We usually ship small order by air. There are many international couriers for your option, such as DHL, FedEx, UPS and China EMS. If you already have account with DHL, UPS or other couriers, you can advise us in advance and we can send the goods under your account.
We usually ship large orders by sea. In general, the ocean shipment will spend more days than by air. So the shipping way is subject to your demand in advance. And customs clearance paperwork and procedures will be handled by the forwarder. In case of any additional documentation, SinoStar will assist the forwarder with it as much as possible.